Six Capitals ESG Advisory
Six Capitals ESG Advisory, part of the Alternative Prosperity Group, is well placed to assist organisations to understand, integrate, and report on ESG matters given our team of experienced professionals.
ESG & IMPACT ADVISORY
ESG RESEARCH & REPORTING
DEVELOPMENT FINANCE ADVISORY
FINANCIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
Unpacking our ESG Research & Reporting Services:
The Rise of ESG in the 2020s. Understanding, integrating, and reporting on ESG matters have become a global priority for investors. Africa is no different.
ESG funds will start dominating markets in this decade – PWC, 2020
The shift could have big implications for companies, redirecting capital into sustainable activities and forcing businesses to be transparent about everything from their environmental impact to how they treat employees – Financial Times, 17 October 2020
Making ESG performance claims that cannot be substantiated will hurt companies and investors (including asset managers) financially and reputationally
The role of research and reporting in responding to ESG:
Integrated and sustainability reporting are key inputs to financial, strategic, and risk decision-making. This should be informed by proper design, measurement, engagement, and research.
- Can your organisation articulate its ESG priorities and pressure points?
- Can your organisation accurately measure and effectively report ESG performance?
- Have you benchmarked to peers, competitors, and best-of-breed?
- Do you know what asset managers, institutional investors, and stakeholders are expecting?
We work with the following clients:
- Strategic, sustainability, reporting, and/or investor relations functions in companies in addressing their material ESG risks and opportunities
- Organisations with pre-defined ESG research agendas, such as research institutions, industry association bodies, non-profits, and other civil society groups
- Asset Owners – such as retirement funds
- Asset Managers and other service providers to institutional investors
Six Capital’s ESG Research & Reporting Mission:
Six Capitals prides itself on working with clients and industry stakeholders to produce research/reporting outcomes that inform the development of smart strategies or frameworks and innovative policy ideas.
Benefits that can be expected through strategic and integrated thinking:
Stakeholder and eco-system informed decision-making
Enhanced risk management
Value chain efficiencies
Re-imagined and more relevant products and services
Concise and user-friendly research reports on material ESG matters
- Integrated ESG strategy
- Integrated ESG risk framework
- Best practice reports which align with local and international frameworks